11.20.2006

New Work, New Shows Coming Up


"Eggs" on dispaly at Gallery Revisited in Los Angeles starting December 2, 2006.

I am all over the place in December! How Exciting!

Once again, I'm in the Outsiders and Others Holiday Show at Calhoun Square. It's called "No Fruitcake". That's here in Minneapolis, by the way. Also in the Outsiders and Others regular gallery space I have a tiny solo showcase with a wide variety of work, some old, some new.

Opening November 25th in Philadelphia at Art Star Gallery I have some ornaments and cards and such...looks like a really fun show.

Opening December 2nd in Los Angeles at Gallery Revisisted I will be showing 10 new pieces in a group show. LA! Very Cool!

I'm also in an exciting group show in NEW YORK CITY, but the venue is changing because the show is turning out to be so darn cool...details forthcoming.

I have a solo show at Paperboat Gallery in January as well.

Whew! I am a hard working woman!

No comments: