10.31.2007

Art Attack

This coming weekend I get to be the guest artist in the studio of Minneapolis Illustrator and Printmaker extraordinaire Sean Tubridy for the annual Art-Attack event. Yeah! Details:

Friday, November 2nd
5:00 to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, November 3rd
12:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 4th
12:00 to 5:00 p.m.

The Northrup King Building
1500 Jackson Street NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413

directions

The image is a new gocco print/mixed media painting on a letter from the 1920's. I keep loving my gocco more and more. I will have oodles of the new gocco prints at the art attack event.

3 comments:

early hours of sky said...

Hi Amy, I am trying to get a hold you for an art show at the Northrup King on Nov 17th. Could you email me. Thanks

Teresa artmpower@hotmail.com

early hours of sky said...

Hi Amy, I am trying to get a hold you for an art show at the Northrup King on Nov 17th. Could you email me. Thanks

Teresa artmpower@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Your gocco prints remind me of illustrations from old children's books, something about the black line and subtle colors.

janey
http://janeysjourney.com