11.17.2009

2010 calendar


2010 Amy Rice Art Calendar

Thirteen individual pages mean thirteen framable prints (12 months and the cover). The design format is very similar to last year’s (all new art though!) with many of the pages having delicate lines that indicate where one can cut out the print in order it for to fit in a standard frame.

The calendar is 10” x 18”, on heavy quality paper printed with super lightfast ink. It was printed here in Minneapolis by
Smart Set Printers.

The calendar cost is the same as last year; $45 plus $10 shipping in the US (Please email me for shipping costs outside the US). I will accept payment with a credit card through PayPal; my PayPal “address” is amyr@amyrice.com I will also accept a check through the mail. Please email me at amyr@amyrice.com for me mailing address. I will reduce shipping costs on multiple orders.

the calendar will be available in Minneapolis exclusively at Mitrebox Framing Studio
located at 213 Washington Avenue North.

I will post more photos
on my flickr in the following week or so.

No comments: